Saturday 24 November 2012

What I ate today - day I had my first fill

Today was the day of my first fill so after a normal breakfast, I wasn't allowed to eat for 4 hours before the fill and afterwards I was on liquids for 24h.

Breakfast:
Toasted WW wholemeal pitta + 4 slices wafer thin turkey ham + 15g BGTY grated mature cheese + 10g Flora extra light

Snack/Drink:
Cadbury hot choc from vending machine - Test drink after fill - they only had tea or hot choc and I didn't fancy tea ;)

Lunch:
Cafe Nero large soya latte (had my fill mid day so on liquids for 24h)

Snack/Drink:
Feed Good kids' orange, pineapple & banana drink

Dinner:
New York Soup Co Skinny chunky chicken minestrone (1/2 container) and it wasn't enough but didn't really like it so I liquidised 2 small lamb meatballs from husband's dinner in a bit of gravy but felt bloated after a couple of sips so paused for a bit... only to come back and find the cat licking it, lol. So obviously I didn't finish it :P

Had another pint of NAS squash.

3 hours of walking around - was absolutely knackered at the end of the day.

Total 795 calories eaten, 639 calories burned according to MFP although it does sound a bit too much! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment