Friday 23 November 2012

What I ate today - TGIF!!!

I'm grateful it's Friday - such a long and tiresome week. I have a feeling I'll catch my husband's 'man flu' aka ordinary cold... Not looking forward to that and I've been First Defense'ing myself but I don't have my hopes up - once it's in the house, you'll have to catch it, that's the rule...

Breakfast:
Alpen NAS Muesli + splash of skimmed milk
 
Mid-morning:
Atkins protein bar (the chocolate brownie one, so yummy and so filling, had to postpone lunch by 2 hours!)
 
Lunch:
6 slices Melba toast + 2 low fat cheese triangles + 30g mackerel pate + iceberg lettuce, cucumber, radishes with splash of balsamic vinegar
 
Late afternoon:
Carrot sticks

Dinner:
Grilled lamb's liver with onions caramelised in butter cooking spray lol + fat free natural yogurt

Drinks:
2 cups of coffee, pint of NAS squash, cup of tea

Exercise:
1-hour walk - see, I can actually move my butt if it's not pissing down! Lunch hour well spent :)

Total 1023 calories eaten, 319 calories burned xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment