Monday 26 November 2012

What I ate today - restriction kicks in

What a nice surprise when I felt stuffed halfway through my lunch! Helloooo restriction, nice to meet you :) I wasn't expecting it just yet and it's such a pleasant surprise!

I have a sore throat and a cold on its way and I do wonder if it's because of the throat or the restriction but I feel it in my chest and my throat isn't there haha.

So this is it then. Your head is hungry and wants to carry on eating but you feel stuffed in your chest as if you ate something the size of your arm and it feels like if you opened your mouth wide enough you could see the last bite sitting there, lol. Obviously if you carry on eating, you'll be sick. I didn't want to be sick so I stopped eating. Good girl :P

I did overeat at dinner though. Because the phone rang so I stopped eating for a while so everything went down, then continued and *almost* finished my plate (tea plate that is) but felt really bloated and uncomfortable afterwards. I couldn't sleep for a good few hours tossing and turning. The two cats curled up on my legs didn't help either :)

Breakfast:
Ready Break (30g) with ~200ml milk

Mid-morning:
Atkins bar, peanut & caramel (I cannot recommend Atkins bars enough - they taste AMAZING and low in carbs, acceptable in calories plus they keep you full for a good few hours and this is the small size I'm talking about)

Lunch:
2 slices of Ryvita crackerbread + 1 laughing cow cheese triangle, low fat (but not the extra low fat one, that one doesn't taste of anything for not a big save on calories) + 4 slices of wafer thin turkey ham
Salad made with crunchy stuff (cucumber, small radishes, iceberg lettuce and a bit of chives) + a couple of sprays of 1-cal a spray ceasar dressing + splash of balsamic vinegar

Late afternoon:
Grilled lamb liver (this was from a couple of days ago sitting in the fridge so something easy when I got home hungry from work - I had about 4-5 mouthfuls)

Dinner:
2 fish fingers (grilled) with a teaspoon of reduced fat seafood sauce + 1 artichoke cooked with lemon juice and filled with petit pois and diced onions + 1 tbsp M&S chargrilled veg pealla (nicked from husband's plate out of pure greed and definitely not hunger)

Dessert:
Home made ice cream with my Vitamix. 2 small frozen bananas + 1/2 pack (200g) of fresh melon and grape (frozen) + 1/2 container Alpro Soya single cream (125ml) + 1 tbsp runny honey makes 4 servings and 1 serving is 105 calories. Better than Ben and Jerry's when the craving comes :)

Exercise:
25-min walk

TOTAL 919 calories eaten, 131 burned with exercise

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment