Tuesday 23 October 2012

Little happy moments

Yesterday, I could put my socks on myself and I drove for the first time which obviously involves getting in and out of the car alright. Funny how such little things make you happy! Took my car to the garage for an MOT and walked back home and picked it up in the afternoon so that's half an hour walk done for the day :)

Today I'm going back to work and life is getting back to normal again.

Last week was probably one of the most emotional times of our lives, both husband and I are pretty shaken and keep having "wow, what have we done!" moments, not regretful at all mind you, it was just a big thing to do and when you're in the flow of things you don't realise straight away. Obviously I spend a lot of time on WLSurgery.com forums but my other half was not as informed as I was but I feel like we've done well :)

Here's to the rest of my life, feeling normal with my little band cuddling my tummy :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment