Thursday 25 October 2012

Things are better on 2nd day at work

Yesterday was much better than the first day at work. In the morning I had a training so it was all fun and cool. Afterwards I came home for lunch, had a meatball soup, yummy! Then before I went back to work for another 3-4 hours, I remembered to take a big sip of my baby paracetamol. This time although i still got the back ache nearer the end of the day, it was nowhere near as bad as yesterday.

I had a funny moment today while driving to work after my lunch... I felt so happy suddenly and I burst into tears... Seriously, what's all this soppiness about?! I'm grateful I'm alive and my aches are more manageable and I dropped a dress size - all good stuff :)

Wind built up again and put pressure on my back and chesty before I went to bed so I took some paracetamol and fell into a peaceful sleep... only to be woken up by a soppy cat, purring and licking my face :) It took me a little while to go back to sleep because I noticed my back ached quite a bit but hey I did manage to sleep some more in the end.

Today I'm working from home and realising that my hunger is creeping back in. My swelling must have gone down and I must be healing on the inside. I rang THG and asked when I can have my dietician appointment and my fist fill but they said November dates haven't been released yet so they'll ring me as soon as they are available, pffft. I just want to know when things are to happen. I'm a planner, I'm a project manager, I'm an excel sheet queen, I have to know these things!

This is what I ate yesterday:

07:30 am - Innocent smoothie, pineapples, bananas and coconuts (160ml)
08:00 am - Liquid porridge with 5g Ready Brek, 1/4 banana, 2.5g of sultanas and 75g semi skimmed milk cooked in microwave and blended until smooth
10:00 am - Small soya latte with light Alpro Soya
14:00 pm - Soup made by liquidising a meatball in a cup of hot water and a teaspoon of gravy powder (Bisto roast lamb)
15:30 pm - Tea with a drop of skimmed milk (hald almost half)
16:30 pm - Shape delights velvety chocolate
19:00 pm - Soup made by liquidising a tablespoon of Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Lamb Moussaka in a cup of hot water with a teaspoon of gravy powder (nicked from husband's dinner, it was yummy hehe) (115 cal)
20:00 pm - Petit filous

Water: Only 2 glasses :(

Total calories: 739kcal

Exercise: 20 min slow pace walk - not good, need a min of 30 minutes every day but I had a training session in the morning and had to drive everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment