Saturday 6 October 2012

Pre-Op Diet - Day 13

Feeling week and tired tonight. It might be because I only had 550 kcal all day and then topped it up to 650 with an additional yogurt just now. I skipped the Slim Fast altogether today and the calories didn't add up to anything near 800.

A good day overall, we visited friends and having good company does help the time fly - it's even better when there is no food around! I took a couple of bottles of soya milk with me and sipped that and had a pot of yogurt.

We took a walk, not for long really, maybe an hour but at a very leisurely pace. I'm absolutely shattered at the moment. Maybe I needed those high carbs in the shake? It's not just the high carb content... The ready-made bottles taste lovely but they are made with skimmed milk (no more lactose for me, thank you very much) and the powder when mixed into milk tastes vile... Arghhh, what to do, what to do?



Anyway, I'll reconsider tomorrow. I just need to crash now :)

Oh, and my husband had to go out to the pub to have dinner tonight and I felt really bad. He can't even have a decent meal in his own house because of me :(

Today I had:

10:30 am - Decaf coffee made with 250ml lactofree semi skimmed milk
11:00 am - Weightwatchers cherry yogurt
12:15 pm - 130ml oat milk
13:00 pm - 400ml water
14:00 pm - 400ml unsweetened soya milk
15:00 pm - 400ml water
16:00 pm - Decaf coffee made with 250ml unsweetened soya milk
17:00 pm - Weighwatchers Greek style summerfruit yogurt
19:30 pm - 375ml unsweetened soya milk
20:30 pm - 400ml water
21:00 pm - Oxo cube in hot water
22:00 pm - Muller light banana yogurt

Total milk: 1405ml (~2.4 pints)
Total liquids: 2905ml
Total yogurts: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment