Sunday 11 November 2012

What I ate today - ate out for the first time

Early morning:
Glass of oat milk

Breakfast:
1/2 extra lean sausage (Sainsbury's be good to yourself)
1 glamorgan sausage
1 Egg yolk cooked with 2-3 mushrooms and a handful of mixed peppers

Mid-morning:

2 slices of Melba toast with a low fat cheese triangle

Lunch time:

1/2 Atkins protein brownie bar (we were on the way, shared it with my husband)

Late lunch:
1 1/2 Birdseye premium beef burger (the super thin ones, grilled, all fat drained)
Mixed veg - petit pois, onion, mushroom, carrot
0% fat natural yogurt

Dinner:
Ate out for the first time after my surgery! Husband and I went out on a date night hehe :) watched Skyfall (amazing film!!) and went to Frankie & Benny's for dinner. I had the crab cake starter from the light options menu. It was yummy and only 300 calories!


TOTAL 1061 calories

Not a bad day at all :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment