Thursday 22 November 2012

What I ate today - hating the weather

I don't like this week, it's miserable outside and I can't go out for walks plus work is too busy :(

Breakfast:
NAS muesli with a splash of milk

Mid-morning:

Slim Fast chocolate bar

Lunch:
Packet (4 slices) of WW oat & wheat crackers with 2 low fat cheese triangles, 8 slices of wafer thin turkey ham, cucumber

Mid-afternoon:
Small carrot (raw, cut in sticks)
3 peanut butter M&Ms (it was offered, I accepted without thinking......)

Dinner:
4 small home-made meatballs made with extra lean turkey mince and bacon medallions + 100g steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots + 2 vegetable nuggets with tsp of mustard, tsp of BBQ sauce and tsp extra light mayo - although no bigger than a tea plate, this is so far the biggest dinner I had and I'm glad I have a fill coming up soon!

Drinks:
2 cups of coffee, cup of tea, pint of NAS squash, WW hot choc

Exercise:

None whatsoever, it's too depressing outside :(

TOTAL 955 calories

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment