Friday 9 November 2012

What I ate today - re starting my food diary

I post what I eat in MFP (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Tobi13) and on WLSurgery.com forums (here) but blogging as well as doing those might come handy one day if I ever want to go back and relive the first couple of days of 'normal' food :)

Ok today wasn't so good... I'm hungry a lot and feel the need to eat often. Sick of mushies also, need real foods and a fill asap :P

Early morning before leaving for work:
Weightwatchers hot choc made with hot water with added skimmed milk (~50ml)

Breakfast:
Ready Brek 30g with 150ml skimmed milk

Lunch:
Dalepack corned beef crispbake + 100g M&S leek and bacon mash

Afternoon:

Vanilla protein bar, can't remember name, from Holland & Barrett (half the size and calories of the choc orange Maximuscle diet bar)

Later in the afternoon:
Crispbread with 15g 0.2%fat cream cheese

Dinner(ish):
2x chicken gyoza (we were on the way driving somewhere, stopped at the new M25 Cobham services and grabbed some bits from the Chozen Noodle Bar, I chewed and chewed and chewed these but it wasn't a good choice... but so yummy lol)

Evening:
Obviously I was hungry when we got home so I had 3 more slices of crispbread with low fat farmhouse pate this time.


TOTAL 985 calories

Tried crispbread today, it was a nice change but not really crispy, melted once in my mouth.

Overall not a good day. I'm fed up with having stuff full of carbs as they are 'mushy'... everything has potato in it... Can't wait til normal food, only another day to go :)

No exercise today either... lol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment