Saturday 17 November 2012

What I ate today - end of 1st week of normalcy

Saturdays are my weigh in days. Immediately after my first pee of the day, hehe.

At the end of the first week of 'normal' food, I lost 4 pounds :) YAY! Dry and crunchy food does fill you up thanks to the way the band works and I'm glad I'm done with the 'slider' 'mushy' foods and back to normal.

I ate a lot today and not particularly healthy stuff either, oops... 1100 calories still not too high but I'll behave tomorrow :)

Breakfast:
Patty made with extra lean turkey breast mince + bacon medallions with onion and spices etc.
Fat free natural yogurt.

Mid-afternoon:
1/2 Atkins protein bar

Lunch:
1 oven baked glamorgan sausage + 1/2 small tin of reduced sugar and salt baked beans with 20g grated low fat cheese

Mid-afternoon:

1/2 Atkins protein bar

Dinner:

1 lamb merguez and 1 wild boar and apple sausages (grilled and most fat drained out hopefully) with broccoli and cauliflower cheese (Bisto cheese sauce granules)

Dessert:
Weightwatchers banoffee dessert

Exercise:
60 min cleaning and 30 min walk

TOTAL 1103 calories


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment