Wednesday 14 November 2012

What I ate today - oh how I missed salad


I was at a seminar until late afternoon so had to snack and eat out for lunch. I wasn't too bad I suppose :)

Breakfast:
Ready Brek (30g) + 150ml skimmed milk

Mid-morning:
Small packet of Quavers

Lunch from salad bar:
Green salad with cucumbers, 4 mini cruton size cubes of potato, 4 penne pasta bits, 6 crutons, 1tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tbsp low fat mayo (oh how I missed salad!)

Late afternoon:
Orange+choc protein bar

Dinner:
Omelet made with 1 egg, 1 chicken frankfurter, 150g veg (frozen pepper, mushroom and onion), 100g chopped tomatoes, 25g skimmed milk, 25g extra light cream cheese with onion and chive

Drinks:
2 pints of squash, 2 small soya lattes, 1 cup of black coffee

Exercise:
30 min walk

TOTAL 922 calories

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment