Wednesday 21 November 2012

What I ate today - scared of crisps

Breakfast:
Small banana (this had to happen when I forgot to take muesli with me! I grabbed a banana on the way to work from a local shop)

Mid-morning:
Atkins protein bar

Lunch:
5 slices of melba toast with low fat cream cheese and mackerel pate + green salad with balsamic vinegar

Mid-afternoon:
Sweet chilli sun bites, 2-3 crisps then gave the bag away to a colleague cos I got paranoid it'll get stuck... lol I'm scared of crisps!

Dinner:
3 small new potatoes boiled with skin on + home made extra lean turkey breast mince curry

Dessert:
Apricot & nectarine diet yogurt

Drinks:

Soya latte, blueberry green tea, WW hot choc, pint of NAS squash

Exercise:
20 min walk (rain really doesn't help!)

TOTAL 979 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment