Sunday 30 September 2012

Pre-Op Diet - Day 6

What a beautiful day we had today! It was sunny and lovely, we ordered my new car and had a great time with our friends :)

We woke up early to go for a test drive and it was great, I loved it, my husband loved it and before I knew it we were signing papers! I'd better live and drive my new car, hehe :)

Then we came home and our friends arrived to stay for the weekend. I cooked them a late lunch - chicken and stir fried veg wrap - and I had 2 small strips of chicken breast (dry fried, no skin). Not really feeling guilty as I've been good first half of the day and all I had was a bite of chicken for lunch and half a salmon fillet for dinner. Oh yes, I also had a piece of salmon :p

We went out for a long walk in the park after lunch, it was a bit cold but beautiful. Got back home, had dinner, put the children in bed and had a nice long chat.

Time to go to bed now but looking forward to taking the kids to the farm tomorrow to play with bunnies and goats and stuff :))

 08:00 am - Decaf coffee made with 300ml lacto-free semi skimmed milk
11:45 am - Slim Fast ready-made banana shake
13:30 pm - Weightwatchers squash
14:30 pm - Decaf coffee made with 300ml soya milk
16:00 pm - 40g dry fried chicken breast + 75g mixed green veg
18:00 pm - Latte
20:00 pm - 1/2 fillet of salmon + green salad
22:00 pm - Pint of squash

Not even a bit worried about the food situation either. I will get back to my milk and yogurt on Monday!

Night night x




No comments:

Post a Comment