Tuesday 18 September 2012

Pre-Pre-Op Diet - Day 2

Today I went with my husband to his hospital appointment for his psoriatic arthritis steroid injection, which was early in the morning, then for the rest of the day I worked from home.

When at home I find that I fancy eating something more often than while at work (even while working from home) but I think I've done well...

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast
All-bran flakes with rice milk and a pinch of cinnamon to make it slightly more interesting

Mid-morning snack
Muller light banana custard yogurt

Lunch
Chicken, courgette, onion, mushroom stir fry with yogurt sauce (yogurt + mustard + splash of Maggi liquid seasoning)



Dinner
Purple sprouting broccoli with fat-free vinaigrette & smoked salmon & 1/2 corn on the cob



Dessert
Another Muller Light banana custard yogurt

Sadly the biggest problem I have at the moment is that my stomach must be quite large and it takes a lot of food to fill up. That's where I'm hoping the gastric band will help most. Until I'm banded, I'll try to fill up on good stuff.

Total 1249 calories - not good, should keep around 1000. Oh well... Roll on Day 3 and I will :)


No comments:

Post a Comment